We hope you will take an opportunity to enjoy our Spa Facilities during your stay at the Inn. If you have an appointment, or are thinking about scheduling something once you arrive, here is a list of suggestions that will enhance your experience. Please call us at 800-289-8990 or email us at email@example.com if you have any other questions.
- Complete the health history form and bring to your therapist at your appointment time.
- Come to Guest Services at the front desk or wait in the Spa Reception area for your appointment.
- Showering prior to any body treatment is suggested.
- It is helpful to refrain from shaving before body treatments, primarily for Sea Salt Glow and Body Wraps.
- Drink plenty of water before and after treatment.
- Don’t eat immediately before your treatment.
- Limit your alcohol intake prior to treatment.
- Remove all jewelry, including earrings and leave valuables in your room.
- Wear the robe provided to your treatment, so the oils don’t affect your clothing. During your treatment you can wear nothing or whatever undergarments make you feel comfortable. The therapist will uncover only the body part that is being worked.
- For maximum benefit, consider not showering after your treatment, especially after a Body Wrap or Sea Salt Glow.
Sauna and Outdoor Hot Tub
- Robes are available in your room to wear to the sauna on the spa level or the outdoor hot tub on the deck of the Carriage House anytime during your stay.
- Try to eat one full hour before your treatments begin.
- Refrain from alcoholic beverages before treatment.
- Disposable undergarments will be provided for the tub.
- You may wear a swimsuit if you would be more comfortable.
We look forward to working with you at the Inn at Thorn Hill & Spa.